Monday 5 October 2015

Love from Alpha to Omega

Love comes in many forms. It is planted in our DNA. How does God love me? let me count the ways. This idea came when we went through a sermon series on Psalms. A verse flashed on the screen about His great goodness and wonderful works. That caught my poet's attention and soon I was madly scribbling, but it wasn't sermon notes...

God's     Accepting Adoration Amazes me.
God's     Bountiful Beauty Blesses me.
God's     Capable Care Comforts me.
God's     Deep Devotion Defends me.
God's     Eternal Exhortation Encourages me.
God's     Fantastic Faithfulness Fulfills me.
God's     Great Grace Guides me.
God's     Heavensent Healing Humbles me
God's     Irresistible Invitation Influences me.
God's     Joyful Jubilation Justifies me.
God's     Kingly Kindness Keeps me.
God's     Lifelong love lifts me.
God's     Mighty Majesty Moves me.
God's     Noble Narrative Nourishes me.
God's     Overflowing Offering Overwhelms me.
God's     Perfect Peace Persuades me.
God's     Quiet Questioning Quickens me.
God's     Regal Royalty Raises me.
God's     Steady Sustenance Surprises me.
God's     Tough Test Teaches me.
God's     Unceasing Understanding Upholds me.
God's     Valiant Victory Validates me.
God's     Wonderful Work Wins me.
God's (e)Xhilarating (e)Xultation (e)Xcites me.
God's     Yearning Yen Yokes me.
God's     Zealous Zion Zests me.        

3 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow! Excellent my son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive amount of alliteration...I think I'd have petered out at maybe C? I really enjoyed this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You finished it! Congratulations! It's a work of art. :)

    ReplyDelete