Thursday 16 October 2014

A Game of Whimsy.

Once upon a turntable light house
Mr. Mudslinger, the mayor of all the garden gnome,
Snuck off fishing to try to escape his spouse.
The piranha that bit his toe off sent him crying home

Meanwhile in a galaxy far far away,
A hooded skateboarder with a sonic umbrella
Caught a rocket for ice cream from the milky way.
Then he hung out on the moon that footloose fellah.

Two households alike in dignity,
A caveman and an Eskimo, in the winter of discontent
Hired a bovine chauffeur to drive them to Miami
To happily play golf until all their money is spent.

I've wasted time and now time does waste me.
Now to rest, dream, and see what I can see.

(Confession time. I was uninspired until I pulled out my Pictureka card game, shuffled, and dealt out my tales. Here is a couple of examples) 
( 

2 comments: