Friday 18 October 2013

This Poem...sucks!?!

Love.
Love is...

...um like...

...awesome 'n stuff, ya know!?!

{God, no! Gosh, idiot}

To what shall I compare thee?

Shall I compare thee to...
too...
two...

...a warm fuzzy feeling.
That makes it hard

to live without.
You know like when your like Xbox like totally breaks 
Or whatever.
Or you forget to pay your cell bill...um...uh...
{Ok, no! crumple crumple---toss}

All roses are red 
Vilets are a blue colour
Haikus are hard

{wait isn't violet a color like purple not blue? Crap!!!
Wait, she likes oranges!}

Oranges are orange.
You are...are..
{...strange? Dang, not even a near rhyme. Stupid ryming.}

Ok
Love is...
is...
Arrrgh!
It's indescribable!
Incomparable!
Undefinable!

Love is.
It's just, you know, love, Dude. It's cool.

4 comments:

  1. I love this . . . the best bad poem I've read in ages. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness. This poem was so bad I had to go read your other stuff to see what's really happening with your writing. I can't even begin to tell you how many ways this one goes wrong . . . and that's the point. I almost want to hear this performed. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was bad, but oh so much fun! :)

    http://wp.me/p2Mm4H-bY

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was so much fun to read!

    ReplyDelete