Saturday 26 October 2013

Family

Family

That is a big word.

If I write a poem about one of them,

Someone else might get jealous.

Unless I write about someone who is gone.

It's too late and I'm too tired to write a good one.

They really know how to push my buttons.

They should, they are the ones who installed them.

They make me angry. They make me crazy.

They make me feel sane again.

They are the best of times. They are the worst of times.

They are the boring in between bits.

They are my everything.




2 comments:

  1. "they are the ones who installed them." Yes! True! Family can push those buttons like no one else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, they are our mold and the hammer that breaks it. Faimly is diffucult becasue its so powerful... :)

    http://shahscribbles.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete